DEATH, THRASH, BLACK, HEAVY, DOOM AND ROCK METAL ZINE

- REVIEWS, REPORTS, INTERVIEWS - SUPPORT METAL UNDERGROUND

středa 2. září 2015

Home » » 2 000 000 lidí navštívilo můj profil DEADLY STORM na Google+ / 2 000 000 people visited my DEADLY STORM PROFILE on Google+ !!!

2 000 000 lidí navštívilo můj profil DEADLY STORM na Google+ / 2 000 000 people visited my DEADLY STORM PROFILE on Google+ !!!




    2 000 000 lidí navštívilo můj profil DEADLY STORM na Google+ - super, hurá, sláva!
    Děkuji všem! Jsem dvojitý milionář! Underground support!

    2 000 000 people visited my DEADLY STORM PROFILE on Google+ - cool and hellish! Thank you brothers and sisters!:)) I´m two millionaire:)) Underground support!


    Mr. Asphyx thanks personally: Michal Radoš for great photos, translators: Duzl and Markéta and special thanks for my wife (translator and corrector)!


Share this games :

TWITTER