DEATH, THRASH, BLACK, HEAVY, DOOM AND ROCK METAL ZINE

- REVIEWS, REPORTS, INTERVIEWS - SUPPORT METAL UNDERGROUND

pondělí 12. února 2018

Home » » Recenze/review - DOMINANT - The Summoning (2018)

Recenze/review - DOMINANT - The Summoning (2018)


DOMINANT - The Summoning
CD 2018, Lacerated Enemy Records

for english please scroll down

Když jsem se ocitl v téhle lavině, smíchané z kamení, krve a špíny, měl jsem co dělat, abych popadl dech. Také cítíte pach smrti? Padal jsem dolů do propasti, drcen a se zlámanými kostmi. Dopadl jsem až na samé dno, zničený, zohavený. Sotva jsem stál na nohou, ale musel jsem znovu nahoru, do další laviny. Poslouchal jsem novinku norských démonů DOMINANT.

Brutální death metal ve své krystalické podobě, napadá mě při poslechu asi nejčastěji. Velmi dobrá technická zdatnost muzikantů je zárukou přesných a ostrých riffů. Zkušenosti, odhodlání, touha vše zničit hudbou. To jsou pro mě DOMINANT. Norská death metalová úderka, která řeže velkou silou.



Album "The Summoning" si opravdu užívám, i když je také pravdou, že chvílemi se do skladeb vkrádá lehká monotónnost a stereotyp. Jsou to ale jen chvilky, které mě trošinku zarážejí, jinak deska v pohodě obstojí nejvyšším požadavkům. Líbí se mi temný a krvavý odér, který se vznáší všude okolo. Člověk má pocit, že se prochází krajinou plnou mrtvých těl. Občas se nadechne a jinak je znovu a znovu strháván do víru nekompromisního brutálního death metalu. Jsem z prvotiny "The Summoning" velmi mile překvapený. Vypadá to, že dnes do sebe narvu nahrávku ještě několikrát. Masakrující, devastující záležitost! Velmi dobře!


Asphyx says:

When I found myself in this avalanche, mixed of stones, blood and dirt, I could not breathe. Do you also feel the smell of death? I was falling down into an abyss, being crushed and had broken bones. I fell down on the bottom, destroyed and mutilated. I could barely stood on my feet and I had to go up again to another avalanche. I was listening to the new album by Norse demons DOMINANT

Brutal death metal in its crystalline form - that is what I think about while listening to this album. Very good technical craft of those musicians is a guarantee of precise and sharp riffs. Experiences, determination, desire to destroy everything with music. That is DOMINANT. Norwegian death metal punch which cuts with great force.

The album “The Summoning” is very enjoyable, although I have to say that at some parts the songs are quite monotonous and stereotypical. But these are only moments which sometimes surprise me. Otherwise the album is good for the highest requirements. I like the dark and bloody smell which is all around. I feel like walking in a countryside full of dead bodies. I sometimes breathe in but otherwise I am again and again dragged into the belief of an uncompromising brutal death metal. The first album “The Summoning” nicely surprised me. It looks like I will listen to this album many times during this night. Massacre, devastating affair! Very good!



Line up: 
Jimmy Javins - Vocals 
Robin Larsen - Guitars 
André Bjerring - Bass 
Tapir - Drums 

Track list: 
1. The Purging Swarm 
2. Servants of Damnation
3. Vultures of the Void
4. Feast of Woe 
5. Vacant Soul Invasion




Share this games :

TWITTER