DEATH, THRASH, BLACK, HEAVY, DOOM AND ROCK METAL ZINE

- REVIEWS, REPORTS, INTERVIEWS - SUPPORT METAL UNDERGROUND

středa 17. července 2019

Home » » Recenze/review - BURIAL REMAINS - Trinity of Deception (2019)

Recenze/review - BURIAL REMAINS - Trinity of Deception (2019)


BURIAL REMAINS - Trinity of Deception
CD 2019, Transcending Obscurity Records

for english please scroll down

Právě jsem se vrátil z cest. Navštívil jsem několik horských hřbitovů, viděl mnoho márnic a náhrobků. Měl jsem na sobě tričko FLESHCRAWL a poslouchal jsem samý prašivý death metal. Ovlivněn starými kapelami z devadesátých let jsem se postupně propracoval i k novince BURIAL REMAINS. Zavřel jsem dveře do katakomb, nechtěl jsem najednou vidět ani kousek světla. Tohle album je jako prokletí, jako temná strana lidské duše, tahle deska je absolutní definicí pradávného poctivého death metalu!

Možná už hniji zaživa, možná se mé tělo postupně rozpadá, ale pokaždé, když slyším podobnou muziku, tak se mi vrátí jedovatá krev do žil. Už jen ten zvuk mě postaví vždycky na nohy, stanu se zombie, šílencem, který tančí do rytmu smrti. Postupně se měním, jsem jak postavy z románů Franze Kafky. Přehrabuji se v rozpadajících se kostech a přemýšlím, jak dlouho bude trvat, než mi "Trinity of Deception" utrhne hlavu. 




"Trinity of Deception" je album, které se do vás zařízne stylem, jakým to dělávají kapely typu GRAVE, DISMEMBER, BOLT THROWER, BENEDICTION, GOD MACABRE, ENTOMBED, AUTOPSY. Jedná se přesně o takový ten smrtelný útok, který vás zničí a nezbude po vás vůbec nic. Mozek je propláchnutý kyselinou a skvěle napsanými skladbami, stejně tak i pohledem na modře mrtvolný obal. Jakoby kapela vzala všechny poctivé ingredience, smíchala je se zkaženou krví, spoustou tmy a nenávisti, napěchovala je do skladeb a podávala podchlazené. Pohybuji se na starých pohřebištích už spousty let a poznám, kdo má talent na hrobnické řemeslo. BURIAL REMAINS nahráli desku, která letos patří ve stylu zvaném old school death metal k tomu nejlepšímu. Kapela má velký cit pro záhrobní melodie, dokáže vytvořit náladu totálního zmaru a beznaděje. Riffy se mi zařízly hluboko pod kůži, vyvrhly mé vnitřnosti a já už dnes vím, co si vezmu příště na svůj výlet na onen svět. "Trinity of Deception" je nahrávkou, která mě mrazí v zádech, pálí a žhne, je ostrá a melodická zároveň, je ošklivá jako pomalá bolestivá smrt. Otevři svoji rakev! Excelentní shnilý death metal, který vám zláme všechny kosti v těle! 



Asphyx says:

I just got back from my travels. I visited several mountain cemeteries, saw many mortuary and tombstones. I was wearing a FLESHCRAWL T-shirt and I was listening just dusty death metal. Influenced by old bands from the nineties, I gradually worked my way to the new album of BURIAL REMAINS. I closed the door to the catacombs, I dont want to see a beam of light at all. This album is like a curse, like the dark side of the human soul, this album is an absolute definition of ancient honest death metal!

Maybe I am rotting alive, maybe my body is gradually falling apart, but every time I hear similar music, I get poisonous blood back to my veins. Only that sound will always put me on my feet, I will become a zombie, a madman who dances to the death rhythm. Gradually I'm changing, I'm like characters from Franz Kafka's novels. I rummage through the crumbling bones and wonder how long it will take for the „Trinity of Deception“ to tear my head off.


"Trinity of Deception" is an album that will cut into you into in same style as GRAVE, DISMEMBER, BOLT THROWER, BENEDICTION, GOD MACABRE, ENTOMBED, AUTOPSY. It is just such a deadly attack that will destroy you and leave nothing left after you. The brain is rinsed with acid and superbly written songs, as well as looking at the blue corpse cover. It is as the band had taken all the honest ingredients, mixed them up with blood, a lot of darkness and hatred, stuffed them into songs and served super cooled. I have been in the old burial grounds for many years and I know who has the talent for the cemetery craft. BURIAL REMAINS recorded the album, which this year belongs in the style of old school death metal to the best. The band has a great sense for grave melodies, it can create a mood of total ruin and hopelessness. The riffs cut me deep under my skin, spewed my guts and I already know what I'll take next time for my trip to the other world. "Trinity of Deception" is a recording that freezes in my back, burns and glows, is sharp and melodic at the same time, it is ugly as a slow painful death. Open your coffin! Excellent rotten death metal that will break all the bones in your body!



Track listing –
1. Crucifixion Of The Vanquished
2. They Crawl
3. Trinity Of Deception
4. March Of The Undead
5. Burn With Me
6. Days Of Dread
7. Tormentor (Kreator cover)

Band lineup –

Wim – Guitar (Grim Fate, Boal)
Philippus – Guitar and bass (Dimaeon, Boal)
Danny – Drums (Disintegrate, Dimaeon)
Sven – Vocals (Fleshcrawl)

Vocals on Burn With Me by Ralf Hauber (Revel In Flesh, Heads For The Dead)

Mixed and mastered by Jonny Pettersson (Wombbath, Heads For The Dead, Nattravnen, Henry Kane)


Share this games :

TWITTER